Plumbing emergencies don’t happen when it’s convenient. To help you fix them, we have friendly people available every day, all day and night ready to answer your phone call.
“Serving all of Minneapolis & St. Paul Area.
Have an emergency? Give Us A Call Today!”
For Paul Bunyan Plumbing & Drains there are no problems too big to fix or details too small to find. Call us when your sewer leaks, your hot water runs cold, your basement floods and everything in between regardless of the time.
Paul Bunyan’s Tips: What to Do Until We Get There
- You See Water Where You Shouldn’t: Turn off your water (there is a master shut off in your basement). Then call us.
- Damaged Walls or Wallpaper: Make an appointment right away. There is likely a leak nearby in a wall, ceiling, or floor.
- Rusty Water: Your water heater is likely failing. Make an appointment for repair or replacement (if needed) before your basement floods. Other signs include water on the floor near the water heater or water that doesn’t ever get hot enough.
- Something Really Smells: If your basement smells like sewer or something really awful and water drains slowly, give us a call to clear your sewer of any blockages.
- Remember: There’s not a bad time to call Paul Bunyan Plumbing & Drains. We’re ready to serve you with the same care we’d provide our own families.
UNSURE ABOUT THE COST? WE OFFER FINANCING
Don’t wait to fix a small issue! You’ll save money by fixing a small problem now instead of waiting for a huge problem to happen. Plus, we offer competitive financing ranging from 0% options for 18-months to low interest loans for up to 10 years through Synchrony.