Plumbing & Drain Repair in Rochester, MN
There’s nothing quite as disheartening to deal with on a busy morning as a plumbing issue. From leaking pipes that have caused a flood in your home to clogged drains that just won’t go down, you can end up with a lot of damage and a mess to clean up. When you are battling any of these issues or any plumbing or drain challenge, it is essential to know whom you can trust for exceptional service in Rochester, and that is Paul Bunyan Plumbing & Drains.
More Information At Your Fingertips
We also would like to point out that our blog offers many helpful hints and tips to learn more about plumbing issues and solutions. And you can count on our recommendations to be safe for you, your plumbing system, and the environment. No matter what the problem, Paul Bunyan is the answer. And in many cases, we will help you understand some of the common plumbing myths that can turn your minor issue into something much more severe and costly to repair. We hope that by providing this valuable information, we can earn your business and loyalty in the future. So please give us a call the next time you need a repair or upgrade on your plumbing and drain systems and prepare to be impressed by our pledge to:
- Respect and value your comfort and happiness
- Cheerfully refund your money if you are not 100% satisfied
- Ensure that our technicians always treat your home like it is their own
- Arrive at your property on time, be professional and polite, and dedicate our focus and time to solving your plumbing or drain issues
- Always wear shoe covers in your home, never use foul language or use tobacco while enjoying the privilege of working for you in your home
- Ensure your peace of mind by knowing that all of our employees are background-checked and drug-tested before our company hires them
- Only use quality plumbing products to make our repairs and installations at every customer’s property
- Never cut corners on products and parts because we take pride in providing efficient and long-lasting services and solutions to all your plumbing and drain issues
You Deserve Legendary Care
As a Paul Bunyan Plumbing & Drains customer, you and your home deserve Legendary Care and great pricing. Our team of plumbing experts, along with the pros at Blue Ox Heating and Air and Lumberjack Electric, have joined forces to provide affordable preventative maintenance for your home’s plumbing, heating, air conditioning, electrical, and drain systems. In addition, Legendary Care club members also enjoy a discount on all repairs and priority services when they have an issue. This program is just one of the ways that the Paul Bunyan team shows their appreciation for your loyalty to our company. Visit the Care Club page to learn more about this amazing offer and how it can help keep all the essential systems in your home operating perfectly while keeping your household budget as reasonable as possible.
Sights in Rochester
Founded in 1854, Rochester is the third-largest city in the state. While it is home today to several major corporations and organizations, it has come a long way from humble beginnings as a stagecoach stop. The city began with Head’s Tavern, which the owner chose the name in honor of his hometown of Rochester, NY. Dr. Mayo came to the city in 1863, and today the Mayo Clinic is located here. Along with the definitive urban presence of the city, it is surrounded by rolling hills and farmland, as well as forestland. This diversity in scenery hints at the cultural diversity that also exists. You’ll find something for everyone for entertainment and fun.
- Quarry Hill Park – This park includes basketball courts, softball fields, tennis courts, a playground, an area for horseshoes and trails as well as a picnic shelter. This is also a place where you can go cross-country skiing in the winter.
- Mayowood Mansion – This mansion was built in 1911 by Dr. Mayo and features 38 rooms and five stories with lovely gardens and antique furnishings of the time.
- Rochester Trolley and Tour Company – See more of the city with this hop-on, hop-off trolley, which takes you by several historic sites and other popular tourist attractions and special tours.
- Plummer Building – Learn more about the Mayo Clinic at this National Historic Landmark, which was named for Henry S. Plummer, MD, who designed the clinic and many of the procedures still in use today.