Minneapolis Plumbing Services
The Paul Bunyan Plumbing & Drains team wants to ensure that members of the Minneapolis community never face added expenses and damage to their homes due to poor plumbing workmanship. So we would like to offer a short list of qualities consumers should expect when working with a quality plumbing service like Paul Bunyan Plumbing And Drain.
We clean out drains and sewer systems, diagnose and repair leaks, holes and clogs. Our team also repairs or replaces toilets, sinks and water heaters. Of course, these issues only happen at night or on the weekends, which is why we provide emergency emergency plumbing repair. We’re there when you need us – 24/7.
Along with our repair services, we also upgrade your current system and replace old, worn-out systems with newer, more efficient versions. From boiler installation to installing new faucets, we’ll get the job done. We’ll help you choose a water filtration system and install it. Our plumbers are knowledgeable on the latest products to help you select products that fit your needs and budget.
Our staff are trained and certified to work on the plumbing and sewer systems for your home. They continue training on new systems and technology, such as video pipe inspections and hydro jetting services. Our goal is to provide the best service for your needs and make repairs as quickly as possible.
You can also check out our blog to learn more about plumbing issues, drainage and other information to help you be more informed about possible situations that may arise in your home. Contact Paul Bunyan for all your plumbing and drain problems.
- Professional Certification – Any plumber entrusted to work on your home’s plumbing system should be a licensed plumber. Earning this license ensures that the individual has invested years in training, education, and hands-on apprenticeship. In addition, a licensed plumbing company carries the insurance and bond needed to protect their employees, customers, and themselves in the event of an accident or issue with their work. As a rule, licensed plumbers are dedicated to providing quality work to protect their licensing.
- Safety First – The safety of you, your home, and your plumber should always be the priority. Plumbing processes can require using sharp implements and cutting tools, torches, certain chemical products, and more that can become hazardous when not used correctly. A licensed plumber understands the safe use of all these items and will only use them for the job they were designed to accomplish. In addition, a licensed plumber will understand the safety guidelines for the proper repair and installation of gas lines and gas service to provide a safe and functional final product when working with this potentially volatile substance.
- Professionalism – This is a broad category that covers many aspects of a plumber’s work. From arriving on time and prepared to handle the job at hand to a neat and clean appearance, all of these items demonstrate attention to detail and appreciation for their customers. In addition, a good plumber will have exceptional communication skills to explain any issues and also the options to resolve the problems in terms that are easy for the customer to grasp. Finally, every great plumber feels a sense of pride in their work. That means that the job is done correctly the first time, the cleanup of the work area is flawless, and the level of workmanship meets all industry best practice standards.
- Honesty And Integrity – Most of the plumbing in your home is concealed in the walls and floors. So you will never see the pipes or other components. When there is an issue, your plumber will locate the problem and explain what they have discovered. As a customer, you need to trust that your plumber is honest about the situation and what is required to fix it. Adding unnecessary repairs to increase the cost of the service or ignoring some damage to speed up the repair time is unacceptable and can be very costly in the future. The team at Paul Bunyan Plumbing And Drains is always 100% truthful about what they have found and what is needed to correct your home’s plumbing issues. We also offer free price estimates for our services and back our work with a full warranty and satisfaction guarantee. And if you are not happy with our work, we will refund your money.
Contact the Expert Plumbers in Minneapolis Today!
Plumbing problems can really mess up your day. A leak can cost thousands of dollars in damage while a clogged drain can make it difficult for a home to function as it should. When you have a plumbing or drain issue, you want someone you can trust to do the job. No task is too big or too complicated for Paul Bunyan Plumbing & Drains for residents in Minneapolis.
Sights in Minneapolis
The first people to set foot in the area that would later be known as Minneapolis was the Dakota Sioux. It was in the 1700s when the first French explorers and then the European-American settlers came to Minnesota. A trading post for the closest fort and Native Americans, the city was officially recognized iin 1856. The name Minneapolis means “city of the falls.” Today, Minneapolis has achieved a reputation for having one of the best park systems in the US. Find attractions and activities to peak your interest.
- Minneapolis Institute of Art – The largest art museum in the city, you can see 100,000 works of art which are part of the permanent collection. New wings hosting modern and contemporary art have recently added.
- Science Museum of Minnesota – Kids of all ages will enjoy this science museum, which hosts topics on the human body, dinosaurs, Native Americans and even science superheroes. Interactive exhibits encourage learning.
- Theodore Wirth Park – This park, combined with Golden Valley, is only about 10 percent smaller than Central Park in NYC and is home to the oldest wildflower garden in the entire city. The park also hosts a bird sanctuary.
- Mill Museum – Learn about one of the most important products in the history of the city, flour. With 12,000 square feet of exhibit space, you will find the topic interesting and fun.