Toilets are one of the true unsung heroes of homes from Anoka to Stillwater. They are ready to be called into action day and night while requiring little in the way of maintenance or service. But what many homeowners do not understand is that the life expectancy of these modern marvels is only about 10 – 15 years. After that point, you are likely to notice more issues with leaks, flushing capability, stability, and even the level of effort needed to keep the fixture clean.
The Paul Bunyan Plumbing And Drains team wants to help you get these old and potentially costly fixtures replaced with new, more water-conscious options. Our current toilet special offers clients two outstanding choices:
- Buy 2 toilets at the regular price and receive a 3rd toilet FREE
- Buy 1 toilet at the regular price and receive the 2nd toilet at 25% OFF
This fantastic special makes it cost-effective and easy to update your toilets with something more stylish and functional without breaking the bank.
Signs Your Toilets Should Be Replaced
Toilets see much wear and tear over the years. But most of the time, they continue to function with very little need for attention. However, as they near the end of their lifetime, they can become a bit more troublesome. Below are a few indications that your home’s toilets are reaching the end of their lives and should be replaced before you are faced with a very costly and messy leak or other catastrophic failures.
- Increased Repairs- If, after years of reliable service, you find that you are replacing parts on your home’s toilets more frequently or calling 612-340-1444 more frequently for clog issues, it is time to take advantage of the Paul Bunyan Toilet Special.
- A Leak- Finding your socks or feet moist after a visit to the bathroom is an indication of a severe issue. Even a tiny crack or leak in a toilet can create thousands of dollars in water damage. The water often pools around the base of the toilet and will quickly begin to damage the flooring and structure supporting the toilet. Another indication of water damage to the floor is a slight wobble or instability of the toilet. This is a serious concern and should be immediately addressed by the pros at Paul Bunyan Plumbing And Drains.
- Endless Cleaning- Over the years, the surface of a toilet bowl will begin to wear. The once smooth finish becomes filled with micro-cracks and scratches that make it almost impossible to clean the bowl. The only solution is a replacement.
- Constant Running- Hearing a toilet run for no reason is annoying. But the thought of wasting almost five gallons of water per minute is even worse. Old toilets are simply not reliable after a decade or more of use.
If you have noticed any of these issues, let the team at Paul Bunyan Plumbing And Drains solve the problem for you. Call 612-340-1444 to learn more about how to get a FREE TOILET today.