The gas line supply is the piping in the house. People use gas to cook. It ensures that one does not freeze in their house by ensuring that the house is heated using natural gas. Mostly, the gas lines are situated underground.
Gas leaks are very dangerous and can lead to a fire causing many people to lose their homes every year. It’s very important to have a gas leak repaired as soon as possible.
Gas leaks could also cause respiratory issues. When you inhale too much gas you may start to develop some respiratory problems.
It is important to ensure that your gas lines are very well maintained so as to ensure that you, your family, employees and students are safe and healthy.
How Will You Notice That Your Gas Line Is Leaking?
- If you smell a weird odor in your home, we recommend leaving your home immediately and calling the fire department, to help detect whether there is any leaking in your gas lines.
- An increase in your gas bill could also be a sign that you have a gas leak.
- Your gas line usually passes through grass, so if you notice that the vegetation along the gas line is dying, it could mean that your gas line needs to be repaired.
- Hissing sounds emanating from the gas line is another tell tale sign that the gas could be leaking.
If any of these problems rear their ugly heads, you need to call a professional plumber to provide you with gas line repair services and keep you and your family safe.
We care about your safety. We have professional technicians who are able to detect leaks in your gas lines. We also have the right tools to do gas line repairs. We will advise you on what to do when you have a gas leak as we head to your house ready to provide you with gas line repair services.
We are the best option for any plumbing and drainage issues you may have. We are ready to serve residential, and commercial sectors, as well as schools in St. Paul, MN. Be it gas line repair services, drain cleaning or clearing services, faucet repair or boiler services we will do it to the best of our ability.
We Offer Various Services Such As:
- Leak repairs. When there is a leak in your drains or your pipes, call us. We will be able to detect it fast and repair it. We have the best technicians to handle gas line repairs. We will detect the leak and repair it instantly therefore ensuring that you feel safe and comfortable in your home.
- Sump pump repairs and replacement. When your pump gets damaged, we are the people to call. We will fix your water pumps and ensure that you get water in every faucet, shower or bathtubs in your home.
- Water heater repair or replacement. We are water heater experts. We will make sure your water temperature is perfect for your showers, dishwashers, and laundry.
- We also provide emergency repairs. When your gas pipes start to leak, call us and we will be there ready to provide the best gas line repair services. When your pipes burst and you need to clean your home, give us a call and we will be there on time and ready to repair or replace it.
- Drain cleaning. Our drains might become dirty when they are not cleaned regularly. This may cause clogging or corroding of the drains which may cause leaking. We have qualified plumbers who will provide you with the best drain cleaning service.
- When your toilet or faucet is blocked, we will be able to repair it and if any appliance needs replacement, we can do the replacement immediately.
- Piping repair, replacement or installation. You can give us a call when you need a pipe to be repaired or installed.
Why Choose Paul Bunyan Plumbing & Drains in St. Paul, MN?
- We are a local, family-owned and operated company. You may even know the technicians who come to your home! We employ plumbers from all over the Twin Cities with years of experience and extensive training.
- We are always on-time. We know that you’re busy, so we will call to let you know when we will be there. We make home service repair easy and convenient for you!
- You can rely on our expertise. Our professional and licensed plumbers can fix any problem you have. Regardless of how simple or complex the problem may be, we will make sure that we have fixed it correctly the first time.
- We believe professionalism is about more than just doing a great job. It’s about how we do a great job. Our technicians aren’t here just to fix your plumbing, but to answer your questions and make sure you are comfortable. We accomplish all three goals by emphasizing courtesy, punctuality and attentive customer service. Our job isn’t just about the work we do; it’s about making sure the people we work for are as happy and satisfied as possible!
- Our employees are respectful, competent and friendly. You can always ask them about anything that you do not understand. When they are done repairing your plumbing issue, they will ensure that they leave your home as clean as they found it. We are aware of how uncomfortable it must be to allow a stranger into your home. That is why our employees make sure that they repair their plumbing appliances as fast as possible.
Call Paul Bunyan Plumbing & Drains of St. Paul, MN for all your plumbing issues. Be it as simple as Septic tank pumping or as complex as gas line repairs, we are ready for the task. We have the tools and the manpower to handle your gas line repairs as well as any issue that you have with your plumbing system. Call us today at Paul Bunyan Plumbing & Drains and schedule an appointment. We will be there on-time and ready to serve you to the best of our ability.